Repeat Tropical Patterns | PSD & AI, Latest, Layered & Editable
It’s hard to think of tropical patterns without getting visions of palm fronds and pink flamingos pirouetting in your head. While the island-inspired design has been stimulating designers for long, it is certainly having a moment at this time.
Endorsed by the likes of Gucci, Versace, and Dolce & Gabbana, attention-grabbing patterns with exploding colors are making it big on the ramps. The pattern theme is especially strong at Versace, where tons of garment styles are being made out of textiles printed with a vivid tropical pattern. Most worthy of note, certainly, is the closing dress worn by J Lo at the Versace runway, which was a reimagined version of her throwback tropical-pattern dress that she wore to the Grammy Awards in 2000. Her overwhelming appearance on stage has gotten many people hooked on to this tropical uproar.
Here are our picks for wildly chic tropical patterns that are topping the charts this summer.
- Fruity: Vibrant fruity mixtures create fun tropical patterns for Spring/Summer 2020. Exciting curations of summer exotics including pomegranates, lemons, oranges, avocados, cherries, strawberries, kiwifruits, and peaches create tropical chaos that can make you look expressive and explosive, all at the same.
- Bird Life: Spring/Summer 2020 is much about tropical gardens where outlandish birds display their flamboyant trails amongst dense foliage. Parrots, toucans, flamingoes, hummingbirds, and cockatoos can be seen paired with tropical flowers and jungle leaves to create a diverse portfolio of designs.
- Palm Prints: The bold palm pattern is yet again making headlines this summer. Leading brands like Zara, H&M, Mongi, are making all kinds of garments with glitzy palm prints that are really putting us in a mood to spend some time on the beach.
- Hibiscus Florals: This is one of the most subdued tropical prints that are ruling the charts this summer. Ostentatious flower designs against neutral backgrounds are ideal for those who wish to keep it subtle and yet make a statement.
- Jungle Patterns: The iconic jungle pattern has made a real comeback, luring major fashion houses into using luscious landscapes as inspiration for their Spring/Summer 2020 collections. Swinging monkeys, panthers peeping from the ferns, and zebras shrouding in palm leaves are some dazzling prints from this year’s tropical jungle catalog.