Personal Information Protection
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information, however first party and third party cookies present in the browsers may be shared with Ready Pattern which may or may not be saved and processed by Ready Pattern.
However, when you register to use a Ready Pattern site and order products or services as a Ready Pattern subscriber in order to provide the services to you, we may collect additionally, the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and email address; and
- Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card;
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type; and
- Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases and the Content that you license from us.
If you submit content to Ready Pattern for licensing, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Contact information such as your name, phone number, primary address, and email address.
- Ready Pattern may verify this information by asking you to either: a) upload a scan of a government issued ID (which will be stored securely on our servers); or b) provide a credit card number. If used to verify your identity, your credit card number will be used solely for the purpose of verifying your name and address. The credit card number will not be stored.
- Payment and contributor information including, but not limited to, payout method, payout email, desired display name, content focus, camera equipment, and information about your skill level and creative process.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- Authenticate and provide access to the Ready Pattern websites, mobiles applications, and services.
- Process your financial transactions.
- Send you order / renewal confirmations.
- Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers and services of Ready Pattern and selected third parties.
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings; and
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services, search results, and offerings to you.
- Process all kinds marketing activities. Personal data may or may not be disclosed.
- Reach out to users for usage of licenses, advise directly or indirectly on the usage of license, investigate in the usage of licenses, use information available for legal activities to check on usage of licenses, use data available in a court of law for the usage of licenses and copyrights.
- Use all data available with Ready Pattern, collected directly or indirectly from the user in a legal court of law or share with attorney / lawyer to check on usage of licenses.
Ready Pattern stores information that it collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences. Ready Pattern ties your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
In certain situations, Ready Pattern may be required to comply with legal obligations to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Where required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on Ready Pattern), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you in order to comply with our legal obligations if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, processing or management, to host websites or computer servers, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) are permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) are required by Ready Pattern to protect personal information to the same extent as Ready Pattern and as required by applicable law, including, if they process personal information of persons residing in the EU, the GDPR, (iii) are permitted to use such personal information only for the purposes for which it is provided to them, and (iv) are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or comply with law, protect your safety or the safety of us or others, investigate fraud, defend ourselves from legal claims, or respond to a government request;
- if you are a content contributor, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary and appropriate to facilitate the sale of licenses to your content;
- if Ready Pattern is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; (In such event, you will be notified via email and/or a notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.);
- to our legal counsel and auditors; or
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
If you have entered into and/or won a Ready Pattern contest, we or a contest sponsor may publish your name and city of residence.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
We may use Ready Pattern and third party cookies and other tracking technologies to facilitate Website users use of the Website, for example, to keep tracking information regarding Website users’ preferences, Website activity and profile information and the IP address of the devices the Website users use to access the Website. The information enables us to link such information to the Website users’ Ready Pattern accounts and provides verification of their identifying information. Cookies and other tracking technologies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information.Information is stored by our website even without accepting cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies in other browsers may be available in each browser's privacy or help documentation. But please be aware that certain features and capabilities of the Website depend on cookies, so if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to use those features or capabilities, and your preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost. If you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
The information obtained through cookies will be used to reach out to people who have visited the website. Ready Pattern will be reaching out via emails, messages, calls. We strive to keep the security system as tight as possible but in case of any data theft Ready Pattern will not be held responsible.
We enable you to create a profile for accessing blogs or online communities for sharing information such as messages, photos and videos. Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Any information you post to a public bulletin board or chat room, such as the Forum For Contributors (the "Forums"), is available to all persons accessing that location. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Alternatively, if you used a third party application to post such information, you can remove it, by either logging into the said application and removing the information or by contacting the appropriate third party application.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile application.
Data Servers and Breach
Ready Pattern uses the best of servers available and strives to protect all the data processed by it. However, in unforeseen circumstances if for whatsoever reason data is breached, server is damaged, data is lost, data is robbed or hacked or misused - Ready Pattern shall not be responsible for the same. In such cases of data breach, Ready Pattern shall try to inform the user whose data has been breached after the knowledge of the breach has been known to Ready Pattern within 24 months of the knowledge of such breach by available means. Ready Pattern uses reasonable and appropriate measures to protect users personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and destruction, taking into account the risks associated with the processing and type of personal data.
Ready Pattern used many third party agencies to process marketing information, marketing activities and data analytics, with whom considerable amount of data is shared, not limited to private personal data. Ready Pattern has strict confidentiality contracts with the third party agencies, however it is not responsible for any kind of data breach, misuse or loss, if this data is misused by this third party agencies. Ready Pattern will however not share any passwords with third party agencies unless it is absolutely necessary in cases such as upgradation or migration of servers. Even in such cases of sharing utmost private data, Ready Pattern shall not be responsible for any kind of breach or loss or misuse of data.
Links to Third Party Sites
Choice/ Opt Out
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all www.readypattern.com lists and newsletters, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready Pattern platform is aimed at the general public and not at children under the age of 13. Ready Pattern does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If Ready Pattern learns that it has collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, it will take reasonable measures to delete this information. If a user findss out or believes that a child has provided Ready Pattern with personal information then then user can contact Ready Patternusing the "Contact Us" section.