In a ledger you will be able to access your fulfilled orders.
Ledgers can be accessed by clicking on the right panel -> Ledgers
Steps to open ledgers are as follows
- In a ledger you will be able to access your fulfilled orders. Some orders are automatically fulfilled and some orders have to be manually fulfilled.
- An order fulfillment takes place when the designs are delivered to the customers. If the design has files previously uploaded, then the designs get automatically fulfilled, which is usually the case for non-exclusive and stock license designs.
- For Exclusive license designs, the files must be uploaded at the time of sale or prior to that for the order to be fulfilled.
- Orders can be fulfilled by going to My Orders page and finding the pending orders.
- The ledger displays all fulfilled orders in a list format with some filters of license and date.
- You can browse through the break up of each ledger row to see the number of non-exclusive designs, exclusive designs and stock design licences sold along with the earnings on each design.
- You will find the purchase order for the total designs sold of that day after 24 hours.
- After 15 days, the number of ledger items in the past 15 days are accumulated and transported to the Wallets section.
- A credit entry is made in the ledgers and a debit entry is made in My Wallet. When the item is posted in wallet, you can download the payment receipts (Purchase bill) as well as click on the button (transfer to bank) to initiate the bank transfer.
Ledgers are updated regularly and are paginated. You can filter through all your past fulfilled orders here.