Tagging of Designs is one of the most important features for a seller
Every seller must complete this step to ensure that the design is visible in the right categories on the website as well as allowing customers to reach the right designs.
The seller can mention upto 50 tags of choice. Exceeding this limit is not supported by our system.
We support multi-language input. However the seller can write in only 1 language and not in more than 1 language of input.
If wrong language is chosen then the design may be rejected.
- Use 2 Existing popular tags
- Use 1 to 4 Existing non-popular tags
- Use 2 New tags
- Read the descriptions that appear below the tag
What can the TAGS of a Design not contain?
- Search Based Words such as Design, Pattern, Repeat, Non-Repeat, Exclusive, Non-Exclusive, Artwork.
- Abusive, Adult, NSFW, profane language and unrealistic material.
- Content describing the design to be what it is not actually.
- Content misguiding the customers
- Content leading the customers to external websites
- Mobile Phone numbers, email ids, usernames, URLS,
- Special characters such as !$%^*()@~ ;<>/?':#
What should the TAGS of a design contain?
Description of the design must contain content which describes the design or its intended usage.