Sellers can apply to the affiliate program on Ready Pattern where they earn almost the entire amount at which they are selling the designs. This is to ensure the following: Suppose if a customer arrives on the sellers social media pages or on the sellers websites or emails, then the seller has the opportunity to maximize his earnings by earning an affiliate earning which almost nullifies his commission on that sale.
If a seller refers a customer directly on indirectly, the sellers has to pay almost no commission on that sale to Ready Pattern. The sellers also earns money is the customer purchases something else. The seller earns for any design purchased by the customer, whether the design is owned by him or not.
Lets take a simple example. Suppose if a sellers has an Instagram profile where he has kept an Instagram profile link pointing designs to Ready Pattern website where all his designs are visible. The customers views the sellers designs and purchases the sellers designs for USD $200. The seller is charges a commission of USD $90 equivalent to 45% of the Selling Price. However as the customers was refered from the sellers website, the seller will earn an additional 25% on the sale, which is equivalent to USD $50. This the seller earns finalls USD $110 + USD $50 = USD $160. Instead of earning only USD $110, the seller makes USD $160 and loses only 20% commission instead of 45% commission.
If the customer purchases any other design not belonging to the seller then the seller earns 10% of the Selling Price. Example the customer purchases another design from another seller at USD $150, the seller will earn USD $15, inspite of the fact that the design is not owned by the seller. This is because the seller had refered the customer on Ready Pattern Platform.
Each seller must apply on the affiliate program before he can start earning referal earnings.
To summarize the affiliate program simply:
- Seller earns 25% of selling price if the customer is refered from the seller.
- Seller earns totally 80% of selling price on each sale made.
- Seller earns 10% of selling price for all other designs sold.
Another example to understand affiliate earnings on Ready Pattern:
- Seller marks a design A at USD $300 on Ready Pattern
- Seller send an affiliate link of this design A to his customer via email and on social media.
- The customer clicks on the link and arrives on Ready Pattern
- The customer purchases the design A for USD $300 and another design B from another seller from USD $200
- The seller pays a commission of 45% on the sale of design A at USD $135
- The seller earns 55% on the sale of design A at USD $165
- The seller earns 25% additional commission on the sale of design A at USD $75
- The seller also earns 10% commission on the sale of design B at USD $20
The seller totally earns USD $165 + $75 + $20 = USD $260
If the seller had not registered as an affiliate then he would have earned only USD $135
Why should a seller register as an Affiliate?
- Lesser commission
- More earnings
- Convert your existing customers into buyers
- Your existing customers will always be your customers
- Lose lesser customers
- Faster sale of designs
How can a seller register as an Affiliate Seller on Ready Pattern?
How can a seller create affiliate links?
How long do we track each customer arriving from an affiliate link?
How does seller get payment from affiliate earnings?