Each description of the design must be unique. You cannot have a description which is common or closely related to another name to avoid conflicts.
When writing the description of the design in seller panel, the seller will be prompted if the description is not unique.
The seller must change the description of the design at this point as only unique descriptions are accepted by Ready Pattern Seller Central.
Ready Pattern uses artificial Intelligence for Writing descriptions
Descriptions can be written in any language that the seller is most comfortable in, from the dropdown list of Primary Language.
We support multi-language input. However the seller can write in only 1 language and not in more than 1 language of input.
What can the Description of a Design not contain?
- Search Based Words such as Design, Pattern, Repeat, Non-Repeat, Exclusive, Non-Exclusive, Artwork.
- Abusive, Adult, NSFW, profane language and unrealistic material.
- Content describing the design to be what it is not actually.
- Content misguiding the customers
- Content leading the customers to external websites
- Mobile Phone numbers, email ids, usernames, urls,
- Special characters such as !$%^*()@~ ;<>/?':
What should the Description of a Design contain?
Description of the design must contain content which describes the design or it's intended usage