A step by step guide to complete the registration form and successfully enroll as a seller on Ready Pattern
Step 1: Log in to Ready Pattern Seller Panel
Sellers can log in to Ready Pattern Seller Panel using the credentials entered while creating an account for themselves.
Once you have signed up on the Ready Pattern Seller Central, you will be directed to our registration form.
Step 2: Fill out the necessary personal information
You are required to provide us with below mentioned certain personal information. This information is required in order to make your account secure.
You will be asked to enter your First Name and Last Name. This name is by default displayed all across our platform to everyone you interact with, using your Ready Pattern account. Max 30 characters each.
Date of Birth (DOB)
You will have to fill in your actual date of birth. This data will be securely stored in our system.
It is not mandatory to fill in the gender blank, you may however feel free to fill it out.
Providing your mobile number with your Ready Pattern account helps us keep your account secure. The mobile number provided will be used to get in contact with you. The number provided will be verified by us. You can also use the registered mobile number as your recovery phone number in case you forget your password. Max 13 characters.
You will be required to submit a portfolio link of your LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook for verification. This link can either be of your professional page or your personal page.
Additionally, you can also submit your Facebook and Twitter url for us to verify your account.
Step 3: Upload an Image
On the top left side of the registration form, there is a field to upload an image. The image uploaded can either be of yourself or your company logo/ personal logo.
You will have to click on the "Change Image" button to select an image from your device.
- Maximum dimensions of the image can be 4472px x 4472px
- Maximum size of the image can be 5mb
- Image Uploaded should only be in .jpg format
Uploading an image is mandatory, you would only be able to submit the form successfully once done.
Step 4: Filling out Invoicing Details
Personal Billing Name
You will be required to fill your personal billing name that will appear in all invoices generated by Ready Pattern.
GST/ VAT/ Tax ID
You can provide your official Tax Number which will be used in invoicing processes.
You have to fill out the below mandatory fields in series:
- Building Name/Block Number
- Street Name - Max 50 Characters
- Area - Landmark close to the address mentioned, max 50 characters
- Country - Choose from the drop down list
- State - Country or Territory if exists
- City - Town, Village or Main Zonal Name
- Pincode - Area or City Zipcode
Below is an example of how your form should look like once all the information is filled up
Compulsory Fields to be filled in the form:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Code
- Mobile Number
- Portfolio Link
- Personal Billing Name
- Building Name/Block Name
- Street Name
- Image to Upload
Optional Fields in the Registration Form:
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Facebook url
- Twitter url
- GST/VAT/Tax ID
Step 5: Submit the Form
At the bottom right corner of the page, you will have to click on the blue "Submit and Next" button to move onto the next part.
Step 6: Submit ID Verification Copy
After clicking on "Submit and Next" you will be directed to a new window.
Here you will have to submit an ID verification copy to complete verification processes.
Below are the prerequisites for submitting ID verification copies:
- High-Quality Photo ID proof copy, Front & Back Side.
- Submit a Scanned copy or HD picture
- Max size of each file 2Mb .JPG or PDF only.
- Face must be clearly visible
- If Address in Photo ID does not match Invoicing Address, submit address proof document as well.
On the right side of the page, in a square box, there is an option to select the files you wish to upload from the PC.
- Click on "Select from PC". You can choose maximum 5 files to upload in jpg or pdf format.
- Alternatively, you can also drag and drop files in the square box.
- Once you have selected your files to upload, click on "Submit" button just below the square box.
- After clicking the Submit button, you can view which documents you have uploaded below the "Your documents" section.
- Click on "Next" to complete the verification process.
Step 7: Accept Terms and Conditions
After uploading the necessary documents for ID verification, you will be directed to the terms and conditions page.
Accept all terms and conditions mentioned in the form
Enter your brand name in the field as well as your skype name or mobile number for verification.
Click on "Next" at the bottom of the page to proceed onto the last step of registration.
Step 8: Start Uploading Designs
Once you've accepted all terms and conditions, you will be directed to the last part of the registration process.
You will have to upload a maximum of 20 designs on our system as a test seller.
Click on "Start Uploading" at the top of the page to get going.
You will be auto upgraded after uploading 20 designs as a test seller.
In case any you want to edit your personal information that you filled in after submitting the form, follow these few simple steps:
- On the top right corner of the page, there is an inverted triangle next to the image that you uploaded.
- As soon as you click on the inverted triangle a side panel will open up from the right hand side.
- Click on "Profile Setting" just below your email id
- Once, you click on Profile Setting, you will be directed to the registration form where you can make changes and edit your information.