Ready Pattern understands some sellers may have a problem with understanding copyrights and has made it very easy to understand the role of Ready Patter. For all cases when a seller claims copyrights issue for reasons not restricted to "The design looks similar to another design" or other cases,
- All requests of exclusivity and problems with the customers are handled by the team.
- It is the responsibility of Ready Pattern to discuss with the customers and solve all their problems.
- We have servers that scan through several images over the internet to check if a design is really copied or not, when we get a complaint.
- The customer has to provide reference for copied material as well. Our design team then verifies and checks if there are templates, models, etc copied directly or changes have been made. The percentage of amount copied is decided by our machine algorithm which checks that by naked eye view what would be considered as visually similar or not. (The image gets broken down pixel by pixel).
- We also cheeck with the customer if he has an existing design file and compare the date with the file sent by the seller. At times we may request the seller to share the original file to allow easy comparison of date of creation.
- Theron we take a decision to ask you to modify the design or revert to the customer that this design is not considered copied.
- In situations of grave concern where you faily to respond or give an inadequate reply, we may revert back to the customer to submit a legal case for the same or take a decision to refund the customer if required. Ready Pattern will protect the rights of its sellers but in certaiin situations, it may take decisions to cancel the order completely.