A seller can delete designs from Ready Pattern Seller Central.
Designs can either be deleted individually or in bulk.
A seller can bulk delete designs by following the steps:
- Click on the "All" tab on the left side of the page. Under this section sellers can access all designs that they have uploaded.
- Click and select all designs that the seller wants to delete.
- Once the designs to be deleted are selected, click on "Bulk Edit" at the top right side of the page.
- As soon as Bulk Edit is clicked, a small bin image is displayed on the immediate left side of the "Save" button.
- On clicking on the bin option, the selected designs will be successfully deleted and the page will be refreshed.
A seller can also delete each design by doing the following:
- Click on the "All" tab on the left hand side of the page. Under this section sellers can access all designs that they uploaded.
- To select which design to delete, hover on to that design and click on the edit icon(pencil shape) on the top right of the design.
- Once the edit icon is clicked, a new page will open up. Click on the "Remove" button on the top right corner of the page to delete the design.
- Once the design is deleted, the page will refresh.