Best Texture Prints with Marble Effects | PSD & AI Files
A rich blend of texture prints against a backdrop of well matched fabric is a must have for everyone! Unique play of prints fused with the right textured fabric can just about make anyone’s wardrobe complete. The texture or the visual appeal of every fabric decides its application on women’s clothing so are the designs.
When it comes to texture prints, especially for women it is very important to combine the right textures and prints always, with sheer fabrics soft and delicate patterns always go very well, bringing about the perfect graceful look.
Rich textures always blend in very well with simple prints since the contrast is always important when it comes to the correct fashion sense, more simple and soft prints blend in more well with not so rich textures . A must have in fact this season are prints very soon to grace almost all the catwalks across the fashion capitals of the world.
Here is a glimpse of what is expected to hit the fashion world this season –
- SNOW CAMOUFLAGE – camouflage prints it seems will become a big hit and a brand new style this season, moving away from jungle camouflage prints the snow camouflage will become a brand new rage with both men and women. Being a heavy print it looks best when combined with plain uppers or flowers.
- POLKA DOTS – inspired by the famous 60’s, famous actresses like Audrey Hepburn have been seen wearing beautiful dresses anointed with polka dots, reflecting very well on women and gracing the femininity, polka dots go very well on dresses and uppers. When thinking of flaunting a playful look or if wanting to go out and celebrate your ladies night out nothing beats polka dotted wear.
- TIE-DYE – in a wide palette of mix and match color schemes, this unique blend looks great on clothing then be it t-shirts, flowers or beach sarongs, tie and dye prints look amazing on all! The only care one must take is to mix and match an upper or lower with plain color clothing, inspired by the hippie moment of the 60’s they are sure to create a storm!
- VINTAGE & DELICATE FLORALS – especially blooms on a woman’s body, each floral pattern unique, bringing out a freshness of delicate floral patterns. These prints are inspired by the cherry blossoms of Japan and as such one can feel the freshness in these prints, bringing about a beautiful visual appeal to all.
- ANIMAL PRINTS- they have always been a big hit in the market, designers love using the variety of prints, mostly seen being worn by Hollywood celebrities especially the rock bands in the west. A feeling of power is felt by people when they wear these animal prints. Leopard prints on pants had always been a big hit and again is being seen making a huge comeback this season.
- MANDALAS- humans since time immemorial have been attracted to the famous mandalas and when brought about as designs on clothes, they created a huge wave in the fashion industry. A play of various mandalas can make any garment look ravishing.
- STRIPES- inspired by the 70’s, stripes have always been worn more by men especially the corporates since it gives that professional look. Stripes and checks have always been and still create quite a stir amongst the fashion conscious. This season this pattern is seen to make a come back in a big way in different hues and designs.
- BROCADE- a very rich pattern, usually worn on selective occasions, brocade it seems like will make another come back this season on a wide range of textures and in various shades of rich colors and the buzz is that mostly this pattern would be created on jackets for both ladies and men.
With so many fresh prints arriving soon this season, it seems designers across the globe will have their hands full creating beautiful designer wear. Many already await them eagerly to hit the fashion capitals across the globe and adorn their wardrobes.